1. There’s nothing chicer than a simple make up look with a bold lip…try this coral crayon in Zinfandel from Bite for major impact!
2. I’m a southern girl so I can’t survive a summer without sweet tea — this system from Tea Forte makes tea that tastes as good as it looks!
3. If you’re dealing with oily skin this season, battle it naturally with a cleanser that has willow bark extracts like this one from Boots Botanics that has easily become my nightly go-to!
4. Whether you call them sno-cones or sno-balls they all taste like Summer! After trying one at Imperial Woodpecker Snoballs, I’m buying one of these so I can make them at home! And this may sound crazy, but add a little condensed milk to the top for an amazing icy treat!
5. Upgrade your flip-flips to a pair of Tkees this summer! The only problem with these – choosing just one! I’m growing my collection by the day!