The start of cooler weather means that we’ll all soon be spending a lot more time at home. Maybe you like to entertain and will be hosting some fall soirees this season, or maybe you just like to chill out and watch Real Housewives…no judgement from us, Chicas!
Either way, your home should reflect your personal style and taste as much as the clothing in your wardrobe. If you don’t have a big budget, don’t worry – we’ve chosen some great pieces that will perk up your surroundings for less than the cost of a night out.
Here are some of the best home decor pieces we’ve found this month, all under $35:
- Tennis Court Print, $22, by Girl Chewing Gum on Brit + Co.
- Gold Glazed Bowl, $22, Catbird
- Wit & Delight Pentagon Votive Candles, $5, Target
- Studio Mucci Sha Classic Fringe Banner, $35, Urban Outfitters
- Pocket Parrot Citrus Knife, $13, by Fred and Friends on brit + Co.
- Right Angles Handwoven Rug, $24, Urban Outfitters
- Wit & Delight Paper Napkins, $3, Target