This time of year there’s so much pressure to give and give well…well I don’t know about you but that creates extra stress about what to buy for my nearest and dearest when I’m on a budget so to save you some time and money I’ve rounded up some of my favorite affordable but stylish buys (under $35 bucks)for those on your gift list!
- Personalized Stationery from Minted.com: They have tons of options and it’s my go to for invites, stationery and all custom paper needs!
- Moleskine City Guides: You may not be able to buy them a vacation but why not inspire their travels with these compact and handy travel guides to the best cities in the world!
- Caress Holiday Gift Pack: For the beauty buff in your life, give them the gift of great skin with this fabulous set that’s sure to please. The set features two alluring scents (Sheer Twilight™ and Daily Silk™) with a pumice stone and body pouf. Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Fine Fragrance Elixir Body Wash has the scent of black orchid & juniper oil scent, while Caress® Daily Silk™ has the scent of white peach & silky orange blossom. And for this price ($10.00), you can even treat yourself to one!
- Glitter Card Holder: You only get one chance to make a first impression, so help your friend keep their business cards stored in style for important meetings!
- Nail Polish Set: For the friend that has everything, inject some style into her weekly mani/pedis with this season’s must have color palette!
- Sprinkles Cupcake Mix and Spatula Set: Baked goods are my favorite treat to give but if you aren’t a baker, you can still give a sweet (and delicious) DIY gift!
And remember, presentation goes a long way so take some extra time with the gift wrapping and a little note/ gift tag showing your love never hurts!